Wednesday, April 5, 2017

APRIL 5-on-5

This month was another busy one, but I did manage to pick up my camera a few times :) The month started with some amazing weather warranting many outside adventures. For us, that usually means traveling into town to walk on a trail, go to a park, and definitely eat food (preferably outside). On this day, Lehr and I took the girls to our favorite pizza place and ate on the deck, soaking in the sunshine, the spring and the welcomed family time.
Our day always starts with a smoothie, and if we're lucky, we don't drink it until the sun comes streaming in the kitchen window.
I have so enjoyed the pace this spring has taken! None of my plants have been adversely affected by the back and forth weather we had in March, but instead they've slooooowly emerged at a pace I prefer.
We are back at the soccer field Saturday mornings. And this girl is back in her element. While not an especially aesthetically appealing photo, it sums up Maddux on the field: a natural. Check out that leg layout!
Finally, this girl again. She is pure joy. She had her grandparents wrapped around her finger for a few days in March. I love Grandpa's hand reaching in to brush her cheek here.
Check out more awesome photos in the blog circle: click here to see Charlotte's work this month.

1 comment:

  1. I love the light coming into your kitchen! The joy you captured in your first image is just priceless!

    ReplyDelete